If you noticed a MAW Fiber Ready door hanger on your property, it means that we are ready to provide fiber internet service to you. If you are interested in upgrading your property with a MAW Fiber connection, the process from here is simple:
- Fill out this form to register for your free fiber service drop. There is no cost for the exterior installation, and although we give you the option, you are not obligated to sign up for service, either. If you are not interested, you may opt-out at any time, and we will make no further efforts to reach out to you.
- With your authorization, we will attach the fiber service drop to the exterior of your building. Unless we need access to a secured gate to enter the property, you do not need to be present for this to be completed.
- Once the fiber is attached, and you are ready for service, contact us to select your service offering and schedule a date to perform the interior installation to bring the fiber into the building and setup the equipment needed to get you connected. There will be a one-time installation fee for residential or business service.
- Your account will be created, and a technician will visit the property to complete the interior installation, which will involve running the fiber cable from the exterior wall and into the room of your choice, and then connecting and testing your service.
- Your service installation is complete! Enjoy all the possibilities that MAW Fiber has to offer, and remember that we’re here to support you and make sure that your internet experience remains as positive as possible.
If you haven’t yet gotten a door hanger, but are in one of our MAW Fiber Service Areas, you can still register! We build the service out in phases, and by pre-registering, you’ll help us pick the next neighborhood to build into. So once you signup, spread the word on social media and to your neighbors to speed up the process.