Skip back to main navigation
Residential Fiber Service Rates
|Service Option||Monthly Price|
|Residential Fiber 50||$30.00|
|Residential Fiber 100||$89.99|
|Residential Fiber 300||$99.99|
|Residential Fiber 1000||$129.99|
- Service prices include all applicable fees. There are no hidden costs.
- First month’s service will be prorated from service installation date, and billing will continue monthly afterwards.
Residential Fiber Service Summary
- Services are based on best-effort symmetrical download and upload speeds, defined in megabits per second.
- The one-time cost for the interior installation is $250.
- Installation complete within four weeks of ordering if service is available at the address.
- No data caps or port blocking. Use your network for your needs.
- Includes one dynamically assigned public IPv4 address lease.
Residential Fiber Support Summary
- Phone and email support during normal business hours.
- “Best effort” service availability.
- “Best effort” packet delivery.
- “Best effort” latency minimization.
- “Best effort” jitter minimization.
- Mean-time-to-respond (MTTR) of 12 hours for outages (including nights and weekends).