Residential Fiber Service Rates
|Service Option (MB/s)||Monthly Price|
|Residential Fiber 50||$34.99|
|Residential Fiber 100||$79.99|
|Residential Fiber 300||$99.99|
|Residential Fiber 1000||$119.99|
Check availability and register for service
- Service prices include all applicable fees. There are no hidden costs.
- First month’s service will be prorated from service installation date, and billing will continue monthly afterwards.
Residential Fiber Service Summary
- Services are based on best-effort symmetrical download and upload speeds, defined in megabits per second.
- The one-time cost for the interior installation is $250. A 12 month financing option with $50 down is also available.
- Use your existing equipment, or purchase a wireless router with your order that will be set up and tested by our technicians as part of your service.
- Installation complete within four weeks of ordering if service is available at the address.
- No data caps or port blocking. Use your network for your needs.
- Includes one dynamically assigned public IPv4 address lease.
Residential Fiber Support Summary
- Phone and email support during normal business hours.
- “Best effort” service availability.
- “Best effort” packet delivery.
- “Best effort” latency minimization.
- “Best effort” jitter minimization.
- Mean-time-to-respond (MTTR) of 12 hours for outages (including nights and weekends).